Calusa Preparatory School requires 24 annual credits for graduation. These credits are earned in grades 9 – 12.
- Bible* 4 annual credits
- English 4 annual credits
- Social Studies** 3 annual credits
- Science*** 3 annual credits
- Math**** 4 annual credits
- Foreign Language 2 annual credits
- Personal Fitness ½ annual credit
- Health/Life Management ½ annual credit
- Electives 3 annual credits
The Florida Department of Education requires 1 online course between 9-12 grades (maybe done the summer before 9th grade).
Calusa Preparatory School recommends a minimum of 100 community service hours be completed.
* 1/2 credit of Bible is required for each year a student attends Calusa Preparatory School. A student who fails Bible, must repeat the course with a passing grade of “C” or higher.
** World History is required in 10th grade, US History (American History) is required in 11thgrade and Economics / Government is required in 12th grade.
*** Biology is required in 9th or 10th grade, Chemistry and two additional elective sciences must be taken in 10th thru 12th grade.
**** Algebra I, Geometry and Algebra II are required.
Two consecutive years of a Foreign Language is required. Foreign Language is an entrance requirement for the State University System.
Twelfth grade students planning to graduate from Calusa Preparatory School must take at least one college board exam (either the SAT or ACT) and have the scores on file in the school office.